What names mean guardian?
Male Dog Names Meaning Guardian
|1||Xander Greek name meaning “man’s defender”|
|Alvar Spanish for “truth-speaker, guardian”|
|Anael Greek name meaning “guardian of Librans”|
|Andvari Old Norse name meaning “life protector”|
What name mean guardian angel?
4. Gabriel (Hebrew origin) meaning “God is my strength.” Guardian angel of Israel.
What name means protector?
Names That Mean Protector
- Alastair – Scottish name meaning “defender”
- Alessandra – Greek name meaning “protector”
- Alexa – Greek name meaning “defender”
- Alois – German name meaning “warrior”
- Aloysius – French name meaning “warrior”
- Andro – Greek name meaning “warrior”
- Batair – Gaelic name meaning “warrior”
What name means keeper?
American Boy Names » Means » Keeper
- 65 Stu Form of Stuart; Keeper of the …
- 8 Gard Keeper of the Garden; Surname.
- 121 Garth Keeper of the Garden; An Enclosed …
- 87 Kalen Mighty Warrior; Friend; Variant of …
- 7 Mando Keeper.
- 23 Marsh From the Marsh or Swamp; Steward; …
- 12 Parke Of the Forest; Park Keeper.
What Japanese name means guardian?
What is the meaning of the name Ichigo? The name Ichigo is primarily a gender-neutral name of Japanese origin that means Strawberry Or Best Guardian. Japanese word for “strawberry” which would be the feminine form.
What is a female warrior name?
Girls’ Baby Names That Mean Warrior
- Aife (Irish), meaning “great warrior woman of myth”
- Alessia (Greek), meaning “defender” and “warrior”
- Alvara (German), meaning “army of elves” or “warrior elves”
- Andra (Greek), meaning “strong and courageous warrior”
- Clovis (Germanic), meaning “famous warrior”
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
Who are the 7 angels of God?
Chapter 20 of the Book of Enoch mentions seven holy angels who watch, that often are considered the seven archangels: Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel, Saraqael, Raguel, and Remiel. The Life of Adam and Eve lists the archangels as well: Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael and Joel.
What baby name means God’s gift?
When looking for a name for a baby, some parents like to opt for names that mean ‘a gift from God’ and with good reason.
Names for Boys.
|Amaris||One who is given by God|
|Anum||Blessing of God|
|Ata||This name means gift in Arabic.|
|Ataullah||Another Arabic name that means gift of God.|
What girl name means fighter?
Baby Girl Names That Mean Warrior
|Armani||A name of Italian origin; it means ‘warrior’, indicating the baby girl would be a great fighter all the way.|
|Armina||It is a name of French origin, meaning ‘army man’. It suggests the girl would be highly disciplined and courageous.|
What name means noble protector?
Delmira: Another beautiful name from Germany meaning a noble protector.
What name means strong and protector?
LiamLiam is a great Celtic and Gaelic boys’ name. The meaning of the name is “unwavering protector.” Liam is a strong first name and can also be used as a middle name. TroyTroy is an Irish boys’ name referring to a famous Greek mythology battle.
What name means knowledge?
445 Baby Names Meaning Knowledge
|Anuva||Knowledge; Brilliance; Intelligence; Well Learned||Indian|
|Aoj||The one who has inner wisdom, knowledge and strength|
|Aref||Knowing; Knowledgeable; Wise; Intelligent; Sage;||Persian|
|Arif||Knowing; Knowledgeable; Wise; Intelligent; Sage;||Indonesian,Persian|
What name means secret?
1) Gizem (Turkish Origin) meaning “enigma, mystery, secret”. 2) Hulda (Old Norse Origin) meaning “secret”. 3) Leto (Greek Origin) meaning “hidden” or “woman”, a deity in ancient Greek legend. 4) Liraz (Hebrew Origin) meaning “my secret”.
Is Kai a unisex name?
Gender: Kai is most commonly a boy’s name but it’s occasionally given to girls.