In Greek Baby Names the meaning of the name Sybilla is: Prophetess; oracle.
What does the name kenadi mean?
What does Kenadi mean? Form of Kennedy – armored head, helmeted chief. Gaelic.
What does the name Sutton mean?
Sutton is derived from the place-name Sutton, meaning “south town,” which was fairly widespread in England. It first appeared as a surname – as Sudtone and as Suttuna – in the Domesday Book of 1086.
What does the name Christabel mean?
ch-rista-bel, chr(is)-tabel. Popularity:13910. Meaning:beautiful Christian.
What does the name Ercole mean?
Italian: from the personal name Ercole, a Renaissance revival of the Latin name Hercules (Greek Herakles), famous in classical mythology as the name of a hero of immense strength and courage.
What does the name kennady mean?
k(e)-nna-dy. Origin:Irish. Popularity:8515. Meaning:helmet head.
Whats a good middle name for a girl?
Beautiful, Feminine Middle Names
What are the most unique girl names?
If you would like a name with a pretty sound, these unique girl names surely fit the bill.
- Annalise. A combination of the name Anna and Lise, this name is simple, pretty, and unique. …
- Calista. This name is the feminine form of Callistus, which means “most beautiful” in Greek. …
- Enya. …
- Allegra. …
- Avalon. …
What is a unique boy name?
The following are the trendiest unique names for boys in the United States in 2020:
- Sebastian. Although still a unique name for boys in the United States, Sebastian has been quite popular in Europe for many centuries. …
- Mateo. …
- Ezra. …
- Elias. …
- Silas. …
- Waylen. …
- Gael. …
Is Christabel a biblical name?
What is the biblical meaning of Christabel? This name is pronounced KRIHSTaa-Behl. There are two versions of this name origin – French and Latin. It`s obvious that the first part of the name is Christ, which belongs to our savior – Jesus Christ.
What are girl names with meanings?
Meaningful Names For Baby Girls
- Abigail: Hebrew — The father’s joy.
- Alessia: Italian — Defending warrior.
- Alexandra: Greek — Helper; defender of mankind.
- Alice: English — Noble; kind.
- Amara: Latin — Strong; attractive; stylish.
- Amelia: German — Industrious; striving.
- Anne: Hebrew — Favored grace.
What does Luca mean in Italian?
Luca is derived from the Latin name, Lucas, meaning “bringer of light.” Some people also believe the name may be derived from the Latin word, “lucus” which means “sacred wood.” In Italy, the name is thought to mean “man from Luciana,” a reference to an ancient district in southern Italy.
What does Ragazzi mean?
They mean, roughly, ‘guys’, ‘folks’, ‘lads’, ‘ladies’, ‘you lot’ – anything you’d use to address a group of people at once.
What is Piccoletto?
piccoletto m (plural piccoletti) a short person.