Valerie: This Latin name means both “Strong” and “brave.”
What girl name means bravery?
Valerie (French, Latin): This ever-popular name that means ‘brave and valiant’ comes from the Latin Valeria, another pretty name choice for a baby girl.
What is a good female warrior name?
Girls’ Baby Names That Mean Warrior
- Aife (Irish), meaning “great warrior woman of myth”
- Alessia (Greek), meaning “defender” and “warrior”
- Alvara (German), meaning “army of elves” or “warrior elves”
- Andra (Greek), meaning “strong and courageous warrior”
- Clovis (Germanic), meaning “famous warrior”
What name means brave and strong?
Abir (Hebrew origin) meaning “strong, brave and courageous”. 22. Andreas (Greek origin) meaning “courageous; brave”. This name got popular due to tennis player Andreas Seppi.
What girl names means fearless?
18 Baby Girl Names That Mean Fearless
|Abhishree||A beauty who is fearless||Girl|
|Abhita||A brave or courageous, fearless||Girl|
|Abhitha||A fearless or a courageous woman||Girl|
What name means fighter?
36 baby names that mean ‘little fighter’ or ‘warrior’
- Aaron. Meaning: ‘High mountain or strong mountain’
- Alexander. Meaning: ‘Defender of mankind’
- Cayden. Meaning: ‘Great fighter’
- Donovan. Meaning: ‘Strong fighter’
- Dustin. Meaning: ‘Fighter’
- Ebba. Meaning: ‘Strength of an animal’
- Ethan. Meaning: ‘Strong, safe, firm’
What female name means fighter?
Baby Girl Names That Mean Warrior
|Keilee||This name has a Gaelic, Irish origin. Keilee means ‘warrior, protector’. A similar-sounding name is Kayleigh of Scottish origin meaning ‘warrior.’|
|Kella||It is a baby girl name from Ireland meaning ‘warrior’. This short name is perfect for a baby girl warrior.|
What name means strong woman?
Briana: The feminine version of the name Brian and means “Strong, virtuous and honourable.” Valerie: This Latin name means both “Strong” and “brave.” Matilda: This name has German roots and means “might,” “power” or “battle.” Keren: Not be mistaken for Karen, Keren has Hebrew origins and means “Strength and power.”
What girl name means strength?
Girl Names That Mean Strength
- Adira. Meaning: Hebrew for “noble and powerful”
- Ailia. Meaning: Scottish for “from the strong place”
- Almalda. Meaning: German for “strong.
- Alsie. Meaning: Greek for “strong-willed”
- Andrea. Meaning: Feminine form of Andrew, Greek for “strong”
- Asta. …
- Audra/Audrey. …
What is a powerful girl name?
Strong Girl Names & Meanings
|Avyanna||Strong, Powerful, Beautiful. Woman||American|
|Aziza||Beloved precious; mighty||Hebrew|
|Baldhart||Bold or strong||German|
|Benny||Blessed; strong, brave bear||Spanish|
What name means strong willed warrior?
Origin: Liam is an Irish name meaning “strong-willed warrior” and “protector.” It is the shortened version of the Irish name Uilliam, meaning “helmet of will.” Gender: Liam has traditionally been used for baby boys.
What name means strong spirit?
Harvey (French origin) meaning “battle worthy” or “strong spirit”.
What name means fearless warrior?
98 Baby Names Meaning Fearless
|Baira||Brave; Courageous; Fearless||Indian|
|Baldasarre||Brave One; Mighty; Courageous; Fearless||Indian|
|Baldric||It means a brave and courageous ruler. It symbolises great heights and a fearless warrior.||English|
What girl name means leader?
Girl Names That Mean Leader Or Ruler:
- Harriet: The name Harriet has for long been considered an upscale and stylish name in England. …
- Aubrey: This moniker originated as a variation of the German name Alberich and means ‘ruler of the elves’. …
- Henrietta: …
- Rona: …
- Hattie: …
- Rory: …
- Erica: …
What girl name means conqueror?
66. Torianna (Latin origin) meaning “Conqueror.”