1. Adler (Old English origin) meaning “eagle or hawk”. 2. Adolar (Old German origin) meaning “an honorable warrior like an eagle”.
What name means Golden eagle?
Peta (Native-American origin): Meaning ‘golden eagle’.
What is the eagle baby name?
A baby eagle is called an eaglet, chick, or even fledgling!
What Arabic name means eagle?
What boys name means eagle?
Eagle Names For Boys
- Adler (Old English origin) meaning “eagle or hawk”.
- Adolar (Old German origin) meaning “an honorable warrior like an eagle”.
- Ahren (German or Hebrew origin) meaning “the mountain of the enlightened eagle”.
- Altair (Arabic origin) meaning “the mighty flying eagle who hunts”.
Who is the god of eagles?
In Hellenistic religion, the golden eagle is the signature bird of the god Zeus, a connection most notable in the myth of Ganymede, where the god adopted the form of a golden eagle to kidnap the boy, as well as the eagle-like daimon Aetos Dios. At least a few sources also associate it with Helios.
What name means light?
Girl names that mean “light”
- Alina: A Greek name, this means “light”
- Aonani: This Hawaiian name means “beautiful light”
- Ciana: Meaning “light,” this name has Italian roots.
- Dawn: Of Old English origins, this name refers to the first appearance of light.
- Ellen: This Greek name means “sun, ray, shining light”
What is a good name for a bald eagle?
Scout — as in Eagle Scout. Sioux (pronounced “Sue”) — in honor of the Native American and First Nations people in North America. Migisi — Chippewa for eagle. Annie — for Annie Oakley, the American marksman and exhibition shooter.
Is eagle a boy or girl name?
Eagle Origin and Meaning
The name Eagle is a girl’s name meaning “eagle, a bird”.
Is Falcon a female eagle?
a female falcon, especially a peregrine. The figure of an eagle borne as an emblem on the standard of the ancient Romans, or so used upon the seal or standard of any people. Falcons () are birds of prey in the genus Falco, which includes about 40 species.
What Japanese name means eagle?
The name Washi is primarily a male name of Japanese origin that means Eagle.
What does the name Ezio mean?
A Greek name meaning “eagle.” And if you mean little Ezio’s eagle-eyed ability to spot his parents trying to sneak the good snacks, then yes, he definitely lives up to it.
What does the name Adler mean?
German: from Adler ‘eagle’, denoting someone living in a house identified by the sign of an eagle. The German noun is from Middle High German adelar, itself a compound of adel ‘noble’ + ar ‘eagle’. Jewish (Ashkenazic): ornamental name meaning ‘eagle’. …