What name means the protector?
Mina (Dutch origin) name meaning “protector”.
What biblical name means protector?
Unisex Names Meaning Guardian
49. Alexis (Biblical origin) meaning “protector of mankind”.
What name means God is my strength?
Aziel is a Hebrew name and generally means “God is my strength”.
What is God’s name for deliverer?
Because he is a God of Deliverance. It’s one of his names, it who He is, Jehovah Mephalti. Jehovah Mephalti is the Lord my Deliverer.
What are the different names for God in Christianity?
Other names used by Christians include Ancient of Days, Father/Abba which is Hebrew, “Most High” and the Hebrew names Elohim, El-Shaddai, Yahweh, Jehovah and Adonai. Abba (‘father’ in Hebrew) is a common term used for the creator within Christianity because it was a title Jesus used to refer to God the Father.
What name means strong and protector?
LiamLiam is a great Celtic and Gaelic boys’ name. The meaning of the name is “unwavering protector.” Liam is a strong first name and can also be used as a middle name. TroyTroy is an Irish boys’ name referring to a famous Greek mythology battle.
What name means noble protector?
Delmira: Another beautiful name from Germany meaning a noble protector.
What are boy names that mean protector?
Boy Names That Mean Warrior, Protector, Or Survivor
- Alex/Alexander. Meaning: Greek for “protector of mankind”
- Alvaro. Meaning: Spanish for “cautious”
- Ansel. Meaning: Hebrew for “a protector”
- Armando. Meaning: French for “soldier”
- Armani. Meaning: Italian for “warrior”
- Callan. Meaning: Scottish for “battle, rock”
- Casey. …
What Hebrew name means protector?
Avigdor is a Hebrew name that means ‘protector or father’. … The name Avigdor actually appears in the Bible in reference to Moses.
What name means keeper?
American Boy Names » Means » Keeper
- 65 Stu Form of Stuart; Keeper of the …
- 8 Gard Keeper of the Garden; Surname.
- 121 Garth Keeper of the Garden; An Enclosed …
- 87 Kalen Mighty Warrior; Friend; Variant of …
- 7 Mando Keeper.
- 23 Marsh From the Marsh or Swamp; Steward; …
- 12 Parke Of the Forest; Park Keeper.
What name means strong spirit?
Harvey (French origin) meaning “battle worthy” or “strong spirit”.
What names mean God’s gift?
Gracious Baby Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. …
What name means strong willed warrior?
Origin: Liam is an Irish name meaning “strong-willed warrior” and “protector.” It is the shortened version of the Irish name Uilliam, meaning “helmet of will.” Gender: Liam has traditionally been used for baby boys.