What names mean Angel of death?
3. Azrael. This name is of Hebrew origin and means “angel of death.” According to tradition, Azrael is the name of the angel that separates the soul from the body once death has occurred.
What name that means death?
Names Meaning Death or Darkness
|Mabuz||Masculine||Ruler of death castle, Scottish|
|Sephtis||Masculine||Eternal death, Persian|
What name means bringer of death?
Persefoni is a name with roots in Old Greek. This Greek name has the meaning of “bringer of death”.
What girl name means evil?
Demon And Evil Girl Names:
- Nimue: Nimue also called Niniane was an Arthurian sorceress. …
- Batibat: Batibat is the vengeful demon from the Ilocano folklore. …
- Hecate: Hecate is Latin for the Greek word Hekate, which means ‘worker from far off. …
- Lezabel: …
- Lamia: …
- Lilith: …
- Pandora: …
What name means misery?
Desdemona (African origin) means, “ill-fated one” and “misery”.
What is a Japanese girl name that means death?
The only Japanese name that comes to mind that means death is the unisex name Shi which can either be death (死) or the number four (四) or the characterし.
What girl name means angel of death?
18 Baby Girl Names That Mean Death
|Dabria||An angel of death||English|
|Ernaline||capable or serious or battle to the death.||Celtic,Norwegian|
|Freyja||A name given to the lady of love, beauty and death||Norse,Scandinavian|
|Ilamatecuhtli||Name of Aztec fertility and death goddess.||Aztec|
Is there a name that means evil?
Ubel is a German word that means evil. If you’re looking for a name that means evil and don’t mind where it comes from or whether there is a story behind it, you could do worse than to simply choose a word that translates as evil.
What Japanese name means angel of death?
Shinigami (死神, “Grim Reaper”, “death bringer” or “death spirit”) are gods or supernatural spirits that invite humans toward death in certain aspects of Japanese religion and culture.
What girl name means fire?
Girl Names That Mean Fire
- Abenanka, Ainu, means “fire”
- Aguya, Kalmyk and Russian, means “mistress of fire”
- Alinta, Indigenous Australian and Nyari, means “fire, flame”
- Anala, Hindi, means “fire”
- Bedelia, Celtic Mythology, Celtic goddess of fire.
- Bridget, Irish, ancient goddess of fire.
- Electra, Greek, means “firey sun”
What names mean shadow?
Boy Names That Mean Shadow
- Betzalel (Hebrew origin) meaning “in the shadow of God”. …
- Cethin (Celtic origin) meaning ‘something resembling a shadow”. …
- Dell (Maltese origin) meaning “shadow”. …
- Erebus (Greek origin), meaning “deep darkness” or “shadow”, can be an excellent baby name for your little boy.
What girl name means Black?
Kali – This Sanskrit name means “black.” Kerrin – This Irish name means “black.” Laila – This Arabic name means “night beauty.”
What is the creepiest girl name?
Baby girl names
- Annie (Wilkes, Misery)
- Bella (Twilight)
- Belladonna (poisonous plant; means “beautiful lady”)
- Blair (The Blair Witch Project)
- Buffy (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Clarice (The Silence of the Lambs)
Whats a good name for a demon?
The Infernal Names
- Abaddon—(Hebrew) the destroyer.
- Adramalech—Samarian devil.
- Ahpuch—Mayan devil.
- Ahriman—Mazdean devil.
- Amon—Egyptian ram-headed god of life and reproduction.
- Apollyon—Greek synonym for Satan, the arch fiend.
- Asmodeus—Hebrew devil of sensuality and luxury, originally “creature of judgment”
What name means darkness?
Achlys (Greek origin) meaning “darkness”; is of the few rare names that mean darkness. 2. Adrienne (Italian origin) meaning “dark”; is one of the girl names meaning dark.