What is a name for a trickster?
Loki (Scandinavian origin) the famous Loki means “trickster” and adopted son of Odin, is one of the most mischievous Greek gods. Loki was also featured in the ‘Avengers’ franchise, he’s definitely one of the most famous gods of mischief.
What name means trouble?
Breaker (English origin) meaning “trouble”.
What name means god of mischief?
Loki Origin and Meaning
The name Loki is a boy’s name. Loki is the shape-shifting, gender-bending god of mischief in Norse mythology.
Is mischief a name?
Mischief – Girl’s name meaning, origin, and popularity | BabyCenter.
What does the name Loki mean?
a. The name Loki is of Scandinavian origins and it is traditionally used by parents who are looking for a name for their son. It is the name of a god in Norse mythology. The name has often been associated with the Old Norse word ‘logi’ making the meaning of Loki to be ‘flame’.
What name means deception?
Cozbi. Cozbi is a Hebrew name meaning liar, deceiver.
What name means destroyer?
Destruction is wrought with power and so are these strong baby names.
Names Meaning Destruction or Destroyer.
|Aridam||Masculine||Destroyer of enemies, Indian|
|Deidamia||Feminine||To destroy, Greek|
What name means blood?
Names That Mean Blood For Girls
- Agana (Chamorro origin), among the names meaning “blood”.
- Akeldama (Aramaic origin), the name means “field of blood”.
- Ayuna (Japanese origin), the name means “bloody” or “red”.
- Blodughadda (Norse origin), the name means “the one with the bloody hair”, referring to red sea foam.
What name means broken?
7. Courtney. This name’s exact origins are disputed, so it has two meanings! One is “broken.” The other has got to be better, right?
Is Loki a guy or girl name?
Loki is an Old Norse boy’s name and appears in the Norse mythology. He is the rather unpopular God of fire, magic and illusion. Besides, Loki is considered a diminutive of the girl names Hannelore or Lore.
What name means trickery?
Names that mean trickster for girls
- Eris– Greek goddess of strife and discord.
- Indra– Hindu king of gods known for trickery.
- Kuma Lisa- fox and trickster in Bulgarian folklore.
- Mestra– from Greek mythology could change her shape at will and used her powers for trickery.
Is Loki an actual name?
The name Loki is primarily a male name of Scandinavian origin that means Trickster God. Loki is a trickster god from Norse mythology, and a character in Marvel’s Thor comic and movie series.
What are some dark boy names?
What are some dark boy names?
- Blackwell: Meaning “dark well” in English.
- Blagden: Meaning “dark alley” in English.
- Blake: Meaning “dark” in Old English.
- Ciaran: Meaning “dark” in Irish.
- Dade: Meaning “dark one” in Gaelic.
- Dargan: Meaning “dark-haired” in Irish.
Is diesel a good name for a boy?
Diesel is a high-octane name for a kid who is destined to borrow your car and bring it back with the gas tank on empty.
Baby Name: Diesel.
What are some boy names that mean mischievous?
Top 21 Boys’ Names With a Hint of Mischief
- 1/21. blendcreations/iStock. PUCK. …
- 2/21. BRAZEN. Brazen is a brash, unusual “word” name not too distant from Bryson and Braden. …
- 3/21. CANNON. …
- 4/21. DIESEL. …
- 5/21. SbytovaMN/iStock. …
- 6/21. GUNNER. …
- 7/21. PhotoEuphoria/iStock. …
- 8/21. RAIDEN.