Ash or Ashling has the meaning of “dream” or “vision”.
What name means sight?
61 Baby Names That Mean Sight
|Basar||Sight, Vision, The Eye||Boy|
|Basirah||Vision; Sight, visualization||Girl|
|Basr||Eye-sight; Wisdom; Sight||Boy|
|Beena||A musical instrument; a far sighted human being||Girl|
What names mean seer?
- Origin: Greek.
- Meaning: Having insight, a seer, or one who shines among mankind.
- Alternative Spellings & Variations: Kassandra, Cassie, Cassey, Sandra, Sandy, Sandi.
- Famous Namesakes: Artist Cassandra Austen, actress Cassandra Peterson.
- Peak Popularity: Cassandra had been a top 1,000 name since 1942.
What name means God’s eye?
The name Einya is primarily a female name of Hebrew origin that means God’s Eye.
What name means a dream?
Roya means “dream” or “premonition” and can be an attractive choice for either a boy or girl. If you’re a fan of the nickname Ash, Ashling is an Irish name meaning “dream” that’s appropriate for either gender. … The popular female names Maya and Penelope have meanings that signify dreaming.
What names mean dreamer?
84 Baby Names Meaning Dream
|Kanasu||Kanasu means Dream, Dreamy||Girl|
|Khamari||African,Caribbean Prince or Moonlight; Dreamer||Boy|
|Lorien||A God of Dreams, a name invented by Tolkien||Boy|
|Menaal||Extraordinary blossom from paradise, superios florat from dreamland.||Girl|
What name means light?
Girl names that mean “light”
- Alina: A Greek name, this means “light”
- Aonani: This Hawaiian name means “beautiful light”
- Ciana: Meaning “light,” this name has Italian roots.
- Dawn: Of Old English origins, this name refers to the first appearance of light.
- Ellen: This Greek name means “sun, ray, shining light”
What name means watcher?
Argus: In Ancient Greek mythology, Argus was a monster with a hundred eyes, so this Greek baby name has come to mean ‘watcher’.
What girl name means dreamer?
48 Baby Girl Names That Mean Dream
|Aislinn||Variant of Aisling or Ashling: Dream or vision||Irish|
|Alora||Latin – Bay Tree; My Dream; A derivative of the English name Alaura||Latin|
|Alviva||An elf friend, a dreamer as well as a achiever through their ingenuity and leadership abilities|
What name means Oracle?
In Greek mythology, the name Pythia is associated with a priestess known as the Oracle of Delphi.
What name means angel?
Without further ado, here are 35 of the best angelic names for your baby girl:
- Agnola. The female name ‘Agnola’ is a Greek, Italian origin name that in Greek means “angel,” and its meaning is “pure” and “virginal” in Italian. …
- Alya. …
- Angel. …
- Angelica. …
- Angelina. …
- Ariel. …
- Batya. …
What name means blind?
Cecilia (Latin origin) means “blind”.
The meaning of the name holds misfortune.
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
Is vision a boy name?
The name Vision is a boy’s name. Vision is a member of the new class of spiritual word names, which sometimes reflect the faith or religious beliefs of parents but may only relate to an uplifting meaning.
What name means Grim Reaper?
8. San La Muerte (Latin origin) Latin for grim reaper, the name means “saint death” described as a skeletal male with a scythe.
What name means future?
33 Baby Names That Mean Future
|Bhavisha||Future, one who can see the future.||Girl|
|Bhavishnu||Knowing the Future; Thriving; Blossoming; Flourishing; Blooming||Boy|
|Bhavishy||Future; Advanced; Blossoming; Flourishing; Blooming||Boy|