What is the name meaning of Pleasant?
Pleasant. as a girls’ name is of French origin, and the meaning of Pleasant is “pleasing to the senses”.
What Girl name means pleasant?
116 Baby Girl Names That Mean Pleasant
|Aelli||Pleasant or devoted to God||Greek|
|Aerilyn||The beautiful or pleasant air||United States|
|Afric||Irish – Pleasant; Agreeable; Pleasing; Woman from Africa||Celtic|
What Hebrew name means pleasant?
Hebrew Girls’ Names Beginning With “A”
Adina: Adina means “gentle.” Adira: Adira means “mighty, strong.” Adiva: Adiva means “gracious, pleasant.”
What name means peaceful?
Peaceful meanings of names can include words such as calm, silence, and tranquility, or even relate to a peace-related symbol such as dove or olive branch, like Paloma or Oliver. Along with Paloma, other girl names that mean peace in the US Top 1000 include Olivia, Frida, Irene, and Serenity.
What names mean Gods gift?
Gracious Baby Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. …
Where does the name pleasant come from?
The Pleasant surname comes the medieval (Old French) name Plaisance which meant “pleasant.”
What girl names mean pure?
513 Baby Girl Names That Mean Pure
|Aikaterine||Ancient Greek form of Katerine. It means pure.||Ancient Greek|
|Akenehi||Chaste and pure||Maori|
What is a good name for a good girl?
Along with Ruth and Serenity, other Good Girl names in the US Top 300 include Angelina, Clara, Esther, Ivy, Julia, Melody, Nora, and Summer. Common floral names such as Daisy, Iris, Rose, and Lily are also among the most popular Good Girl names.
What name means joy?
Names For Baby Girl Meaning Happy or Joy
- Abigail. A charming ancient name meaning ‘my father is joyful! …
- Aleeza. It is a Jewish baby girl name with a distinct romantic charm! …
- Ada. An adorable German name meaning ‘happy. …
- Allegra. …
- Alaia. …
- Beatrice. …
- Blythe. …
What name means blessing?
Asher – Hebrew, meaning “a blessing,” “fortunate.” Bennett – Latin, meaning “a little blessed one.” Dory – French, meaning “gift of God.” Jesse – Hebrew, meaning “a blessing,” “gift.”
Is Chaya a Biblical name?
The name Chaya is primarily a female name of Hebrew origin that means Life.
What is the rarest girl name?
10 Rarest Girl Names in the United States
What name means harmony?
1. Alana/Alaina: Meaning “harmony,” this pretty name lends itself to plenty of spelling variations if you want to give it an original twist. 2.
What name means gentle spirit?
67. Jing (Chinese): This name means still, quiet and gentle. It is also one of few names that mean gentle spirit.
What name means wisdom?
17. Sophia: Sophia is a Greek name, meaning ‘wisdom’.