3) Leto (Greek Origin) meaning “hidden” or “woman”, a deity in ancient Greek legend.
72 Baby Names That Mean Secret
|Batin||Hidden, concealed, secrete||Arabic|
|Bhugarbha||Womb of the Earth; Who Keeps Secrets||Indian|
|Cabal||A small secret group of people||Latin|
What girl name means secret?
28 Baby Girl Names That Mean Secret
|Avilasa||A very personal desire and has a wish which is a secret||Girl|
|Cebba||Logical, sensitive, secretive and practical natured person||Girl|
|Dagrun||A secret lore||Girl|
What name means darkness girl?
1. Achlys (Greek origin) meaning “darkness”; is of the few rare names that mean darkness. 2. Adrienne (Italian origin) meaning “dark”; is one of the girl names meaning dark.
What girl name means illusion?
36)Maya (Sanskrit Origin): is a female name that has the meaning ‘illusion.
110 Baby Names That Mean Treasure
|Nerisha||That can reveal hidden treasure||Girl|
|Nerissa||One who can tell hidden treasures||Girl|
|Nidish||Lord Ganesha, the one who provides treasures.||Boy|
|Nkechi||The precious treasure from God.||Girl|
What are some dark names?
What are some dark names?
- Adrienne – the dark one (or the one from Hadria).
- Dusk – sunset.
- Gray / Grey – not a color, but a shade.
- Keir – dark-haired, dark-skinned.
- Lamya – dark complexion, in Arabic.
- Layla – dark or night in Arabic.
- Lisha – darkness before midnight, or short for Alicia or Felicia.
What name means magic?
Kesem (Hebrew origin), meaning “magic”. 11. Magus (Old English origin), an Old English name for “sorcerer”, this name is the root of the word ‘magic’.
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
What name means light?
Girl names that mean “light”
- Alina: A Greek name, this means “light”
- Aonani: This Hawaiian name means “beautiful light”
- Ciana: Meaning “light,” this name has Italian roots.
- Dawn: Of Old English origins, this name refers to the first appearance of light.
- Ellen: This Greek name means “sun, ray, shining light”
What is an evil name for a girl?
Names Meaning Evil
|Daeva||Feminine||Evil spirit, India|
|Keres||Feminine||Evil spirits, Greek|
|Matchitehew||Masculine||Has an evil heart, Native American|
What name means Grim Reaper?
8. San La Muerte (Latin origin) Latin for grim reaper, the name means “saint death” described as a skeletal male with a scythe.
What girl name means evil?
Demon And Evil Girl Names:
- Nimue: Nimue also called Niniane was an Arthurian sorceress. …
- Batibat: Batibat is the vengeful demon from the Ilocano folklore. …
- Hecate: Hecate is Latin for the Greek word Hekate, which means ‘worker from far off. …
- Lezabel: …
- Lamia: …
- Lilith: …
- Pandora: …
What name means deception?
Cozbi. Cozbi is a Hebrew name meaning liar, deceiver.
What name means vision?
Ash or Ashling has the meaning of “dream” or “vision”.
What name means fake?
The first records of the word pseudonym come from the 1800s. It comes from the Greek pseudṓnymon, meaning “false name.” The prefix pseudo- means “false,” and -onym means “name” (it can also mean “word,” and is used in words like synonym and acronym).